“Safety is always a concern whereas insurance makes it a little better to minimize risk and financial expenses in case of uncertainty,” says Peter J Salzano, a professional biker. He feels that these days the young generation takes insurance too lightly and is not aware of the benefits of getting their motorcycle insured.
We can not escape the uncertainty and as a fact that when you are on the road anything can happen. This fact can not be ignored but the risk can be minimized by riding safe and putting in some extra efforts to get yourself and the motorcycle insured.
In this post, Peter J Salzano has shared some important points related to motorcycle insurance that he feels that the bikers must know about:
1) Know about the motorcycle coverage options
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Personal injury protection
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage
- Towing and labour coverage
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Optional or added equipment coverage
2) A insured bike remains legal operators
3) Extra coverage can protect your belongings and accessories
4) Some insurance plan also covers the damage caused by uncertainties like flood and wind
5) The flexible payment options to buy insurance for your motorbike makes it affordable for all
These are some top benefits of getting motorcycle insurance. If you are planning to buy a new motorcycle do plan insurance along. Because doing it last minute can be expensive due to limited offers and coverage plans that can be a demotivating factor for investing in insurance is what Peter J Salzano feels.